One more dies after eating wild mushroom

Aizawl, 10 April (PTI): With the death of Ramdinmawii (34) today, four persons of a family have died after eating wild mushroom in Mizoram-Tripura-Bangladesh border Mamit town since Thursday last.

Earlier, Ramdinmawii’s sons Biakrinawma (10), and Malsawmtluanga (8) and her husband Saikhuma (35) died.

Saikhuma had collected wild mushroom from the jungle on April 4 and cooked it for dinner the same evening after which they started suffering from stomachache and loose motion, and were admitted to Mamit District Hospital.

Their other son Saihmingthanga (12), daughter Miriami (3) and their guest VL Hriata (20) are under treatment in Aizawl Civil Hospital here.

The condition of Saihmingthanga was stated to critical.
Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form